Welcome to a very special edition of Tuesday Twins Talk, featuring our one and only All-Star, Eduardo Nunez:
- Nj.com basically flat out says Eduardo Nunez isn’t an All-Star.
- The ever optimistic Twins Daily has a list of the Twins’ worst All-Stars for comparison.
- But Eduardo’s ex-teammates and fellow Dominicans are thrilled for him.
- The Twins released Kevin Jepsen. I know this has nothing to do with the Twins. Bite me.
- ESPN tried to rank the All-Stars by how fun they are, and Eduardo Nunez was nearly dead last, because ESPN has no idea what “fun” means, apparently.
- Which is funny, because NESN has a more serious ranking of AL All-Star representatives and Eduardo is 16th.
- This text message exchange between Nunez and Derek Jeter is somehow real and also the funniest thing I’ve ever seen.