Hey, ho! Here are the links:
- Good news for Miguel Sano: An MRI yesterday showed no structural damage on his elbow (yes, the one he already had Tommy John’s on).
- Brian Dozier has hit a league-best 19 home runs since June 19th. But how?
- Neil Allen, Eddie Guardado, Ervin Santana, and Bert Blyleven are all trying to fix Jose Berrios. Blyleven has been particularly encouraging. “He says, ‘Hey, Jose. Have a good night.’ Every start,” Berrios told the Pioneer Press.
- Kurt Suzuki was apparently placed on waivers, which expired mid-day on Sunday. No news yet on if he was claimed (and not traded) or cleared waivers (can be traded anywhere).
- In case you missed it, the Twins designated Andrew Albers for assignment on Saturday and recalled Ryan O'Rourke from AAA.
- The Rochester Red Wings’s contract with the Twins is up this year, and at least one writer is arguing for it to be extended (there isn’t really anything to indicate that it won’t be).