Aloha, mates! Here are the links:
- Last week, after the Twins lost their eighth game in a row, Paul Molitor held a team meeting in the clubhouse. It apparently inspired them enough to go on to lose their eleventh game in a row last night.
- The newest Twins call-up, Logan Schafer, is the third player and alum from the independent Atlantic League the Twins have called up to the majors this year.
- Does this mean the Twins are truly doomed to mediocrity?
- I don’t know for sure, but Brian Dozier, at least, has been on fire.
- Not depressed enough yet? The Twins are attending Tim Tebow’s baseball workout today.