Hey-oh! Here are the links:
- Joe Mauer is so lazy he just road Max Kepler’s coat-tails as the two were named co-American League Players of the Week.
- If you were watching the Olympics or something instead of the Twins, you missed Miguel Sano hitting the roof at Tropicana Field. If you’re wondering how many players have ever hit the roof of Torpicana Field with a ball before, here is full list: Miguel Sano.
- FanGraphs has a great piece looking at the struggles of recently demoted Byron Buxton.
- Speaking of Buxton, Kepler apparently helped get him hooked on a baseball practice game called "Pepper". Kepler played the game when he was younger in Germany. Apparently, the game used to be popular here in the states too, but fell out of favor several decades ago.
- Chalrey Walters of the Pioneer Press is convinced Max Kepler is the new face of the Twins. Seems maybe a tad early to say that... what do you think?