Howdy! Here are the links:
- The Twins still aren’t sure what exactly to do with struggling rookie starter Jose Berrios. Keep him in the rotation? Move him to the bullpen?
- The New York Times called Brian Dozier “the most prolific power hitter of the summer”. THE NEW YORK TIMES.
- Paul Molitor is a big fan of bunting, but even he admits the Twins suck at it. “Kansas City has used the bunt a lot to do what it’s done the last couple years,” Molitor told Mike Berardino of the the Pioneer Press. “Our bunting this year has not been good.” Bunts, ladies and gentiles.
- Twins reliever Brandon Kintzler was apparently a four-year-old, dare-devil prodigy. (Seriously—who let’s their kids partake in that? The ‘80s, man.)
- The Twins are having troubles with their Rookie affiliate, the Elizabethton Twins, over getting new stadium upgrades. The troubles could jeopardize the two teams’ 43-year affiliation.
- In case you missed it: Long-time minor leaguer James Beresford got his first major league hit over the weekend. His parents flew 25 hours from Australia to be there for the event. Even Francisco Lindor congratulated Beresford! It was super special, really.