Yesterday, Myjah listed all the things that had happened during the 13-game losing streak the Twins put up (their second of the season, which is bad). HOWEVER. The Twins are currently riding a 1-game hot streak, so it's only fair that we look at all the things that have happened since the Twins lost a game:
- Another Vikings QB got hurt.
- Someone from that one show about the nerds everyone watches did something on Snapchat. Bazowdee!
- The local college football team won, despite having three players ejected for being mean.
- A surrogate for one of the Presidential candidates said that if the other one was elected. there would be taco trucks on every corner. I assume this was a rare moment of bipartisanship, as a taco truck on every corner would be amazing, and a goal all true patriots should fight for, regardless of party affiliation.
- Your Galaxy 7 Note mighta blown up.
- Byron Buxton hit a dinger for Minnesota's major league affiliate, the Minnesota Twins.
That's wild, man.