Hey guys! Here are the links:
- Meanwhile, x-rays revealed Eddie Rosario might have a broken thumb, even though Rosario himself doesn't think it's broken. Paul Molitor told the Star Tribune to ignore Eddie.
- Could Jorge Polanco finally be the Twins’ long-term solution at short-stop? We haven’t had a regular one for more than two years since Cristian Guzman, and he left over ten years ago.
- Everyone seems to be talking about whether the Twins should trade Brian Dozier. "I know talking with (interim GM Rob Antony) he knows I’d love to be here for a very, very long time," Dozier told Mike Berardino of the Pioneer Press.
- Twins Daily’s Parker Hageman determined that Jose Berrios needs to start keeping his pinkie down like the dignified man that he should be! (Actually, it’s for a more legitimate reason.)
- Jonathan Bernhardt of Knuckleball thinks there are some serious concerns with the Twins' front office search, similar to the Orioles' front office search in 2011.
- Miguel Sano has been out of the line-up for a week with a bad back, but he hopes to return soon (possibly today).