Last Friday I asked you all for your 2016 Target Field experiences, as the final game there was played yesterday (in case you missed it: they lost). Despite the 100-loss season, a lot of you went to Twins games this year!
Here’s what you guys shared:
- zkonedog picked a hell of a year to finally pull the trigger on some season tickets.
- SooFoo Fan went to his first Twins game! It was against the Yankees. The Twins lost. (Joe also hit somebody).
- WestRiverTwinsFan went to a series against the White Sox to cheer for you-know-who.
- Devereaux goes to a lot of games and has a routine that sounds eerily a lot like mine. Wait, are you me, Devereaux?
- Daniel Carlson witnessed a Park Bang!
- geomyidae surprised his parents by taking them to a game, or whatever, I guess.
Did you have a Target Field experience this year? How many games did you go to? What was the coolest thing you saw?