Good day! Here are the links:
- Now everyone is wondering: What the hell has gotten into Brian Dozier?
- Well one thing me know is he’s a great guy.
Saw Brian Dozier moving through a crowd, and stopped to give a HUGE hug to a girl in a wheelchair after his signing session ended. A+++ guy.— Brandon Warne (@Brandon_Warne) September 5, 2016
- WE’RE GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Er, excuse me: Red Wings hitting coach Chad Allen is joining the major league club for the last couple weeks.
- Now that the Rochester Red Wings’ season is done, the Twins called up James Beresford. The call up for Beresford, 27, is seen as a reward for his solid efforts in the minors for over a decade. He was the one who caught that pop-up that bonuced off Sano’s head earlier this year. Plus, there’s this:
- Ervin Santana is trying to get Miguel Sano to play for the Dominican Republic in the World Baseball Classic, but scouts with the Twins don’t want him to do it. Why? They want Sano to focus on getting ready to play third base, and Adrian Beltre will likely be playing third for the Dominican team.
- Torii Hunter’s son, Torii Hunter Jr., suffered a scary concussion playing football for Notre Dame on Saturday. Wonder if he’ll decide to stick with that baseball deal he signed with the Angels after all...
- Wayne Cavadi over at Knuckleball wonders if we’re finally seeing the real Byron Buxton. What do you think?