There’s not much happening right now, but please, enjoy these links:
- It’s almost Hall of Fame voting time and Grant Brisbee has the only correct ballot.
- Now that we have that settled, are the Twins winning or losing the 2016-2017 off-season? Mike Bates at MLB Daily Dish doesn’t have them down for either side just yet.
- Over at Twins Daily, Jeremy Nygaard wrote a nice little piece suggesting some other ways to get a Brian Dozier deal done and hopefully move the Twins into that “winning” column for the off-season.
- Michael Bradburn wrote a New Year’s resolution for each MLB team, and the Twins’s is right at the top
- ESPN 1500’s Derek Wetmore found at least one bright spot for the 2016 Twins: The emergence of Brandon Kintzler as a closer. Could he be a reasonable option at the position for 2017?
- I don’t really know much about this, but based on this tweet it looks like James Beresford is playing off-season baseball in his native Australia?
- Remember: Opening Day is exactly three months away—April 3rd at Target Field! Who plans to be there?