How diddly do? Here are the links:
- Feeling optimistic about the 2017 Twins? Well read this post about how the Twins could lose 100 or more games again and you won’t anymore!
- Fangraphs released their MLB organizational rankings and the Twins aren’t last! Woo! Pretty close though.
- At least the Twins aren’t the Cardinals, who got in some deep doo-doo yesterday when MLB announced sanctions on the club surrounding their illegal hacking of the Astros’ internal database.
- Well, actually, Mike Bates thinks the Cardinals got off pretty light.
- Can we all take a moment and acknowledge how friggin’ sick LaTroy Hawkins’ house is?
- Jack Morris had apparently been color broadcaster for about a fourth of the Tigers games last season, but he’s quitting that to go exclusively Twins.
- Remember Ray Chang? The Twins’ old minor leaguer who Denard Span mistook for Tsuyoshi Nishioka? He’s planning to play his final career games for team China in the WBC.
- Okay, here is a cause for optimism: The Twins coaches and front offices members recently held a two-day hitting summit in Ft. Myers to help develop an integrated, organizational approach to hitting. It sounds like a fruitful endeavor to me.