- Jack Morris is a hall of famer now, so there. I don’t think I ever actually had an opinion on this argument, but good for him!
- And since Johan Santana’s career eerily mimics that of current hall resident Sandy Koufax, he might be finding his way in eventually too. Though, I mean, he’s probably got like 30 comeback attempts left in him beforehand.
- The Runner Sports wonders how the Twins will respond to their two most probably wild-card rivals landing the two biggest available players of the off-season in Shohei Ohtani and Giancarlo Stanton. The answer is probably going to be underwhelming.
- There is something Joe Mauer was the best at last year, and it was not pulling the ball ever.
- Rando Non-baseball link because no interesting Twins news: The British have invaded 9 out of 10 countries. Based Mongolia is untouchable.
This week’s soundtrack is the first song I ever learned to (poorly) play on piano!