Hello beautifuls! Here are the links:
- Ken Rosenthal, who originally had reported that the Twins would release Byungho Park if he cleared waivers, was forced to make this shameful retraction.
Correction: #MNTwins will not release Park if unable to trade him. Plan is to take him off 40-man, send him to minors if he clears waivers.— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) February 7, 2017
- MLB.com did a feature piece on Twins minor league pitcher Dereck Rodriguez, son of Pudge. The Twins originally drafted Dereck as an outfielder, you see...
- Jim Dwyer, who has been the hitting coach for the Low-A Ft. Myers Miracle for the past 11 years, is retiring. Doug Mientkiewicz had nice things to say about him.
- Remember when we did that thing where we ranked Twinkie Town’s favorite MLB teams from first to last? The Royals Review also did it, and they like us too!
- Bless You Boys ranked their favorite teams too. They didn’t like us so much, but still more than any non-Tigers team in the AL Central somehow.
- Since I assume these stories will never go away, guess who Byron Buxton called right around the time he started to take off last season? (Torii Hunter, duh.)
- Kirby Puckett’s former house in Edina is up for sale for $1.7 million, and it looks pretty fricken’ sweet. Should we set-up a crowd-funding campaign for a Twinkie Town timeshare or not?