Good morning! Here is the link-o-rama:
- Fangraphs community member John Foley looked at what Jason Castro’s pitch framing skills have done for the Twins in the early going. Basically Brandon Kintzler should marry him.
- Remember that guy Justin Haley hit in the face with a baseball? Well he feels lucky he only needed nine stitches.
- John Manuel of Baseball America did a mock draft of the 1st round, having the Twins go with Louisville’s two-way player Brendan Mckay, but notes they have been exploring deals with some other players.
- Fox Sports talks about how Brian Dozier is the best power-based lead-off hitter in the game, but raises a more important question? What do we call a Dozier home run a-la Park Bang or Sano-doubter. Dozier Dong? I bring this up just so I can post this again:
- btw Buddy Boshers is going down again for some reason.
LHP Buddy Boshers sent down despite pitching 2.1 innings and retiring 7-of-8 batters today. Roster move will come tomorrow. #MNTwins— Tom Schreier (@tschreier3) April 23, 2017
I think I had another link, but I forgot what it was while I was thinking about dongs for too long. Have a great day!