Welcome to Twinkle Town! Here are the links:
- New Twins GM Thad Levine just bought a $1.8 million dollar mansion in Edina, making him an Official Cake Eater. It’s next door to one of those fancy golf courses around here (I don’t play golf, sorry).
- For the record, Kirby Puckett’s old house in Edina just sold a couple months ago for $1.4 million-ish. Thad totally should have bought that one! Where was his scouting report on that?
- Also—the Twins are back in town! Going to a game soon? Here’s Eater’s map of the best places to eat by Target Field. What do you think of it? Right? Totally wrong!? Never heard of any of these places!?! Just eat your own baloney sandwiches at home and oh my god don’t tell people how I live?!?!?!
- I’ll leave this tweet here:
Guys, I'm afraid to say Eduardo Nunez is at it again. #Giants #Dodgers pic.twitter.com/dbWsKDe0Ml— Steven Tydings (@StevenTydings) May 2, 2017
- Joe Mauer still hates talking to the press.
- The Twins could have had Ervin Santana start on Sunday, but decided it was better to give him the extra rest. I think this was a good and wise decision, and that is not just 20/20 hindsight because the Twins won anyway. I swear.