Howdily ho! Here are the links:
- Richard Bergstrom from Beyond the Box Score analyzed how the day of the week affected each MLB team’s performance while playing at home. In the Twins’ case, it looks like Thursdays are bad and Saturdays are good at Target Field.
- Twinkie Town’s own MLB Draft expert, Kyle Edelbrock, recently teamed up with writers from Bless You Boys, Lookout Landing, Over the Monster, and Talking Chop to create a mock MLB Draft. They have Hunter Greene going first overall, though it doesn’t appear Kyle got to make that pick. What do you think?
- Speaking of the draft, MLB Daily Dish recently did an interview with prospect Kyle Wright, whom many experts think the Twins will actually pick first overall. Guess what: He’s a Braves fan!
- A 23-year-old is making spray charts for the Cedar Rapids Kernels and is having a blast. What are you doing with you life?
- Our friends at Over the Monster are still writing about how lucky the Red Sox were to get David Ortiz. Sigh.