Bienvenidos, and welcome to the U.S.S Twinkletown. Your links, as requested, are below. Today’s music is a remix of the moon theme from NES Ducktales because someone mentioned VGM remixes last time.
- Eno Sarris of fangraphs fame looks at Miguel Sano’s approach at the plate with the required amount of pessimism that has to accompany an outlook an any Twins player.
- Looks like the Twins want to keep Big Sexy Bartolo after the year is over. Who isn’t all for that?
- The Twins were and then weren’t and now are again, so that’s cool.
- Derek Falvey talks to the Pioneer Press about the job of managing the current and the future with a resurgent, but still unexpected competitive team. I don’t envy the job, to be honest.
- Finally, the heartwarming tale of the Atlanta Braves trying to get baseball legend Satchel Paige a gosh darned pension.