Introducing the links:
- Since the Twins have now won seven of their last eight games, everyone’s talking about them chasing for a playoff spot again. Joe Mauer even talked about it yesterday from the Hazeltine Golf Club because of course he was at Hazeltine yesterday (with Justin Morneau, no less).
- Since the Twins are back in the playoff race and all Brandon Warne wrote about waiver trades they might make to help bolster the team. Jhoulys Chacin, anyone?
- Speaking of waiver trades, the Seattle Mariners apparently tried to acquire Ervin Santana. The Twins then quickly passed Seattle in the standings though, so that kinda put a damper on things.
- Eddie Rosario was named the AL player of the week. He’s so hot right now.
- Bartolo Colon gave a rare one-on-one interview in Detroit and he talked about how the fat injections he got in his elbow saved his arm and lmao I’m not even making this up. Fat injections. (He talked about other stuff, too.)
- Derek Jeter recently bought the Marlins or something and he wants to get rid of the Dinger Machine in the outfield and everyone is pissed.