Welcome to the link jam. Alright.
- This NY Times article alerted me to the fact that no team has lost 100 games and then made the playoffs the next year, a task the Twins are currently trying to hold through on.
- Whoa, turns out that’s an unlikely thing to happen!
- Like just super unlikely, yo!
- And because that’s unlikely, maybe Paul Molitor deserves manager of the year? Personally I’m a not so bullish on how much credit he deserves for the Twins
- In minor news you may or may not have heard, we interrupt your regularly scheduled links for an embedded tweet.
Molitor said the Twins are more than likely done with September callups— Rhett Bollinger (@RhettBollinger) September 7, 2017
- And also Hector Santiago is out forever, because obviously that was always going to be the case.
Hoop, there it is.