It’s Thursday, and I wrote words. Words about links. Links about the Twins. Or at least kinda about the Twins. Or baseball. Or something. At any rate, it should get you through the first part of your work day.
- Brad Radke’s son thinks baseball is boring, but is a standout high school basketball player, for the same coach Brad played for. I think that’s pretty cool.
- Jeff Passan has a theory that the slow offseason means baseball is fundamentally broken. I have a theory that everyone REALLY needs something to write about.
- Meanwhile, Grant Brisbee has another explanation, and it makes a lot of sense to me.
- ESPN looked at the worst contracts for each MLB team. I’d give you two guesses who it is for the Twins, but you’d only need one. Eat it up, Blame Mauer Bot.
- Prospect Guru Jonathon Mayo had a mailbag where someone asked how one of the Twin’s pitching prospects compare to the Yankee’s Luis Severino. Its good news, if you’re a Twins fan.
- In a similar vein, MLB Pipeline ranked another Twins prospect as the #9 best LHP prospect.
For music, lets pretend its warm out for the next 3 minutes, and get a nice summer song going? Sounds good to me, and I get to make that decision.