Here are your links:
- Looks like our ol’ buddy Justin Morneau is furthering his broadcasting career by joining Sportsnet’s Central studio show for pre and post game coverage of the World Series this year. If you don’t know what Sportsnet’s Central show is, no worries, it’s Canadian. Morneau did such a great job in the booth for the Twins this year, so good for him on the new opportunity!
- Elite Sports NY (the most New Yorky-est name anyone could come up with for a New York sports website), has made the sudden and shocking announcement that the Yankees should ditch Lance Lynn. Not sure why anyone thought the Yankees would re-sign Lance Lynn in the first place, but I’d like to be the first to respond with the following proclamation: “No shit, Sherlock.”
- For what it’s worth, Lance Lynn was kind of fun for like a second there.
- This is really here no there, as this is a Twins website, but I still couldn’t get over this article some guy from the NY Post wrote last week about Kirk Cousins and the Vikings. That shit is even worse than the stuff we come up with at this website, and mind you, the stuff we come up with is like calling the Philadelphia Flyers mascot, Gritty, the dark horse for the Twins managerial position. Now does this guy have a job? More importantly, how has the NY Post not gone bankrupt yet? Jesus.
- Just in case you missed it, minor league expert John Sickles is currently holding a poll on how you would grade all of the Twins’ top prospects. Get over there and tell him your opinion if you are into the farm system and prospects and all that stuff!
What do you think about Justin Morneau’s broadcasting this year for the Twins games?
This poll is closed
I thought Justin Morneau was the best color analyst the Twins had, with or without Roy Smalley.
Justin Morneau was the best, whether with Smalley or by himself.
I prefer Roy Smalley by himself.
I’m still hardcore Bert Blyleven!
Torii Hunter was the best because he was the most entertaining.
LaTroy is my favorite to listen to.
Fuck it, Danny Gladden!