Ayyeee I’m walkin’ here:
- Remember when Chad Allen tore his ACL? Those are the kind of unforgettable moments I wish MLB uploaded onto YouTube. Anyway, Chad Allen was recently on Mike Berardino’s baseball podcast and needs you help because his friend is dying of cancer.
Most importantly, Chad Allen opens this podcast speaking about his friend Henry Bonilla, the former @MiracleBaseball pitching coach whose wife Leslie is fighting breast cancer. Their family's Go Fund Me is halfway to its goal. Please consider donating.https://t.co/rCBglfneQF https://t.co/n8M6vhjraq— Mike Berardino (@MikeBerardino) October 30, 2018
- Even worse news: the Red Sox won the World Series, if you somehow missed that. Grant Brisbee wrote about how the RedSox are big bullies.
- Eric Stephen says the Dodgers offense sucked and that’s why they lost the World Series, which yeah I guess they didn’t score as many runs as the Red Sox so it checks out.
- Bert Blyleven is going to be broadcasting fewer games in 2019, which seems to be the case every single season anyway.
- I still can’t get that image of Chad Allen hopping around the outfield on one foot out of my head.