Here are the links:
- The Twins have until 7:00 pm CT Tuesday night to add prospects to their 40-man roster to protect them from the Rule 5 draft. Who will they add? Well, we already have at least two names: Nick Gordon and LaMonte Wade. Who else do you think the Twins will protect? Who do you want them to protect?
- Remember how the Twins got rid of the Metropolitan Club at Target Field and turned it into another giant bar? It won the 2018 Ballpark Digest Award for Best Renovation (MLB), and I personally think it was a great change and better use of the space. What do you think of the new(ish) Bat and Barrel?
- Speaking of ballpark changes, it sounds like Target Field will be moving to NFL-level of security. Basically, you will no longer be able to bring bags and purses into the game. I absolutely hate this policy and it will 100% cut down on the number of games I attend. What’s wrong with just checking bags at the door, like they’ve always done?!
- I’m slowly but surely infiltrating the dark side: Greg Kirkland wrote a thing all about Joe Mauer (kind of) for SB Nation’s Yankees team site, Pinstripe Alley.
- Speaking of Mauer, in case you somehow missed it, Maddie and Joe Mauer welcomed a new baby boy last week. Can you guess what his name is?