We here at Twinkie Town want to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!
In the spirit of
blog content Thanksgiving, we want to remind all the precious Twins fans out there what they have to be thankful for this year:
- Willians Astudillo.
- Your health (hopefully?)
- Ummm... TC Bear.
- Rally beers that always work — in one way or another, at least.
- Not losing to the Yankees in the playoffs this year.
- Joe Mauer, Maddie Mauer, and the recent birth of Charles Mauer.
- Winning that World Series back in 1991. That sure was something, wasn’t it?
- Grocery stores that are still open on Thanksgiving because you totally forgot something and it was about to ruin Thanksgiving because you are overly OCD.
- The Cleveland baseball team slowly phasing out their racist mascot.
- The nice-ass people at the Tony O’s Cuban Sandwich stand at Target Field who give me two bags of chips with my sandwich instead of one when I tell them I am sharing the sandwich with my boyfriend.
- Also, when the vending machine at your soul-sucking job gives you two bags of Doritos for the price of one.
- The political TV ads are over.
- Whoever bought the old Carrier water heater from the Metrodome for $55.
- RandBall’s Stu.
See! There’s tons to be thankful for. Stop being a party pooper.
What’s the best Thanksgiving food?
This poll is closed
Other (comment below)