Here are the links?
- Remember Wilson Ramos? The catcher played seven games for the Twins in 2010 before Bill Smith shipped him off to the Nationals in a trade for Matt Capps. (Yeah, THAT Wilson Ramos). According to ESPN 1500’s Darren Wolfson, the Twins are kicking tires on Ramos.
- The Twins are also said to be “kicking tires” on slugger Nelson Cruz, and pitchers Trevor Cahill and Joakim Soria.
- Some real great news for the Twins that is for of Twins-adjacent: Cleveland is apparently looking to trade their ace, Corey Kluber. Of course, this is only good news until he’s traded to the Yankees and we end up facing him in the playoffs.
- NBC Sport’s Craig Calcaterra ranked all MLB team managers by handsome-ness, which he does every year. It looks like hiring the young Rocco Baldelli boded well for the Twins.
- Last Thursday, President Donald Trump signed H.R. 3230 into law, officially renaming a post office in Payette, Idaho the “Harmon Killebrew Post Office Building.”
- Just for fun, read this list of the top five players in Twins franchise history. Let it be known I think this list is odd and I dissent.