Here’s the links:
- FSN announced their official broadcast schedule for the 2018 Twins season yesterday, and get this: for the first time in Twins history, all 162 regular season games will be on TV! Good thing FSN recently added Justin Morneau as a new color analyst, eh?
- The Indians signed Mike Napoli to a minor league deal this morning, so we don’t have to deal with more weird-o rumors about him and the Twins (not that a deal was likely after they signed Logan Morrison this weekend).
- Speaking of off-season signings, the Sporting News thinks the Twins did frickin’ fantastic and more people should be talking about it (and this was written BEFORE the Logan Morrison deal). I totally agree, Sporting News! It’s like is anyone even a Twins fan?
- Phil Hughes started yesterday’s spring training game against the Cardinals, and he... actually did pretty well! He pitched two scoreless innings and his fastball was sitting around 90-91 mph. Last spring, his fastball was sitting around 88 mph, so [insert joke about removing more ribs here].
- Top prospect Nick Gordon is apparently also a rapper who goes by the moniker G Cino. He even recorded an EP! No word on whether him and Joe Mauer — a.k.a. J-Milky (I imagine) — have gotten into any epic clubhouse ciphers yet.
How many more of Phil Hughes’ ribs should we remove?
This poll is closed
None. I think the one is enough.
Maybe another half of one if he continues to struggle.
Two seems healthy.
All of them.