- One of the newest Twins, Fernando Rodney, may be kinda old, but he doesn’t seem too worried about it.
- Didn’t get enough player profiles on Thursday? Here’s one on former SDSU Jackrabbit and Twin, Caleb “meat raffle” Thielbar. I am obliged to post this, because I went to school there.
- Any Yu Darvish news? Not really, just that the Rangers are likely out of the running.
- They may be out on Darvish, but the Rangers are here for Bartolo Colon, apparently (on a minor league deal).
- Joe Mauer on the Super Bowl: “I’m just rooting for a great game.” It’s such a Joe Mauer thing to say.
- Finally, Twins Daily is doing a “Super Bowl Blogibuster” today with a bunch of stuff to read about the Twins.
Song of the day:
Bill Withers - Lovely Day