Here are the links:
- Logan Morrison wants to rent a nice lake house, and seems to have... interesting things to say about a variety of subjects. LEN3 has a nice summary of the slugger’s official introduction
- Meanwhile, Jeff Sullivan at Fangraphs looked at the advantage the Twins gained by signing Morrison.
- CBS sports previewed the Twins season, and they seem to think that the team will be pretty good, although some questions remain to be answered.
- Jake Depue at 1500 ESPN took a look at the likely starting rotations for Rochester and Chattanooga. The Twins might not have a ton of top-end talent, but they have insane depth available.
- ESPN reported on the “Guy on each team that doesn’t get talked about enough.” For the Twins, its a guy who is making a rare feat, and starting the season in his position for the second year in a row.
Here’s another song that I just like. No real rhyme or reason why, just that I like it. That’s enough reason for you to listen to it, right?