How are y’alls doing? Here are the links:
- Apparently, Eddie Rosrio has been dealing with some gnarly tendinitis in his right bicep that has kept him out of action for a bit here. Rosario says he will “try” to be ready for the start of the season, but this is actually kind of troubling. He very well may not be ready for opening day...
- Opening Day really is just wright around the corner, as the Target Field grounds crew removed the tarp from the field this week! Now watch it snow like two feet next week.
- Yahoo Sports published a piece on who the surprise big winners from MLB’s offseason were, and take a wild guess who it was? Hint: You’re reading a Twins blog right now. The piece also features a video of Ron Gardenhire opening baseball cards, so that’s fun.
- The Twins front office claims they are going to use a four-man rotation until Ervin Santana returns from injury around the beginning of May, but we’ll see how that shakes out.
- The great John Bonnes, aka Twins Geek, from Twins Daily went down to Ft. Myers this spring and actually interviewed Joe Mauer. Can you imagine being a fly on the wall while this happened? Or, like, Eduardo Escobar? Man.