Here are today’s links:
- Let’s just get this out of the way now: Byron Buxton fouled a ball off of his foot in his rehab start on Sunday, causing him to miss his rehab start on Monday. Though he no longer has a migraine issues, and x-rays came back negative, there’s a good chance Buxton’s return to the majors will not be when he’s eligible to return on Wednesday.
- Want to read another snotty article from the NY Post about how the Yankees just beat up on the Twins constantly? Okay, well then don’t read this one.
- In case you missed it, Brian Dozier has a 24-game hitting streak going, which is currently the longest such streak in the majors. One guy at the Yankees-Twins game last night apparently was not a big fan of this fact, sadly putting his jacket back on after Dozier hit an RBI single in the 5th inning.
LOLOLOL Dozier just got an RBI single to extend his hitting streak #MNTwins pic.twitter.com/FFv9DdLP9y— Megan (Dahl) Knops (@mntwinsfan07) April 24, 2018
- It also looks like ESPN needs a new in-game graphics guy. Or at least a proofreader.
BRAIN DOZIER. pic.twitter.com/tPDo8xyRRY— Twinkie Town (@TwinkieTown) April 24, 2018
- John Geiger over at Puckett’s Pond mercifully requests that the Twins end their Phil Hughes experiment. I say we try removing another rib first. What do you guys think?