- Young SS prospect Wander Javier is out for the season thanks to the lack of cooperation from his shoulder.
- The AL Central so far has been really bad. Like uncommonly bad! This is a good thing for the Twins who only have to be uncommonly mediocre to take the crown.
- Friend-of-the-blog Yankee Stadium Neon-Shirt Guy was banned from the stadium and thrown in jail. Seems a bit harsh. You could always be a Twins fan, Neon-Shirt Guy. Just saying!
- Mike Berardino of the PPress talks to rough-riding lumberjack Bobby Wilson about the Ervin Santana no-hitter he caught as a member of the Angels. Includes Drew Butera for those of you still longing for the son of Sal. (IE: All of us.)
- Barry M. Bloom of Global Sport Matters has a good article on the increasing difficulty faced by foreign major leaguers to acquire visas for their families.
Today’s soundrack is tiny screaming metal death-trap children’s toys. (The best kind!)