I forgot to write this last night, but luckily I also forgot to go to work. (I’m actually sick, don’t fire me if you read this, my boss!) So here’s a quick and dirty and late bunch of sexy links.
- Fangraphs’ Killey Mcdaniel profiles and ranks the Twins’ top 30 prospects. Not sure of his methods as I see no 30 year olds I’ve never heard of who will obviously come up and smack dongs at opportune times.
- Has LoMo Broko..ed out? Charlie Gillmer at the Runner Sports says yes!
- SportsTechie looks at the evolving role of baseball coach, whose job description is increasingly becoming “Throw batting practice” and “know SQL.” These are two things I can do/know so why hasn’t anyone hired me yet?
- If you are wondering how people keep getting caught using PEDs, The Hardball Times has the science of the whole testing process.
- K Zone’s Ian Joffe analyzes how to win at the baseballs. His conclusion is dissimilar from the one my independent research found, which was just don’t be from the Midwest.
Today’s soundtrack is Marble Madness, a game I seem to love more than anyone else. Marbles! Marbles that are mad, guys! C’mon!