Here’s da links:
- Byron Buxton is inching ever so slightly towards a return after fouling a ball off his foot and breaking his toe. He’s able to run now and did so extensively on Monday, but the earliest he might return is still when the team travels to Anaheim to face the Angels.
- It’s undetermined whether Buxton will go on a rehab stint before officially rejoining the big league team, but it doesn’t sound like he wants to. Personally, I say no rehab stint, because the last time Buxton went on one of those he broke his toe.
- Miguel Sano, who’s on the DL with a bulled hammy, probably won’t return until after the Anaheim series.
- Anyone noticed Kyle Gibson has been good Gibby lately? Cody Christie over at Twins Daily has, and decided to take a closer look at the reasons behind the righty’s success.
- Eddie Rosario robbed Dexter Fowler of a home run on Monday night, and he’s pretty proud of himself about it. He says the rob was his “first one”, and I’m not quite sure what he means. Was it really the first time Rosario robbed a home run in his career?
- The Menards guy died. Hope you’re saving big money in heaven, my dude.