- The Strib’s Chris Hein takes a look at the dramatic increase in infield shifts the Twins have employed this year. If only our coaches could shift the opposing defense in a way that gets anyone to hit ever.
- Trevor May’s life is pain.
RHP Trevor May has been placed on the disabled list with right shoulder inflammation, retroactive to June 14. #MNTwins— Nate Rowan (@njrowan) June 15, 2018
- Here’s way more than you ever wanted to know about Ryan LaMarre. More than Ryan’s LaMother probably wants to know about Ryan LaMarre. (jk Ryan I luv u)
- Because there is no such thing as too much Gardy, Here’s more of him blabbing, per Fangraphs. The Rusty Staub bit is by far the highlight.
- I just want to point out that Mike Berardino somehow managed to get 200 words out of Taylor Motter grounding out, and that’s why he’s the best in the biz.
Today’s soundtrack is some awesome girl playing Contra music on a keyboard.
If I linked anything wrong this time, murder me with harsh words.