- The Giants and Indians are scouting Brian Dozier who may be the next to be so harshly ripped from our lives. I’ll always remember your hair, Brian. I see it when I close my eyes.
- Charlie Gillmer of the Runner Sports thinks the Twins should hang on to Kyle Gibson. I am inclined to agree, as he is my favorite non-Ed to write about.
- Jonah Birenbaum of theScore talked to Joe Mauer about his pending free agency. Mauer is a master of saying words in a way that absolutely nothing is actually said.
- I’m not sure if y’all remember Matt LeCroy from back in the day, but Fangraphs has an interview with him of all people. I’ll always remember LeCroy because one time my mom pointed out to me that he looked like my then best-friend’s little brother. We were grade schoolers but I swear that kid was already 6’4” 200lbs.
- The team hasn’t murdered Falvine yet.
- A toddler ranked all of the MLB mascots and it is hilariously adorable. On Bernie Brewer “The guy has a mustache! Big kids can go down it.” (It is innocent in context but that doesn’t stop it from being hilarious.)
Today’s random baseball clip from my youtube favorites is:
Today’s soundtrack is a hedgehog.