- People are really mad the not-even-close to .500 Twins sold some to-be free agents. So mad that they wrote to the STrib about it! Mostly I’m just really enjoying the apparent fact that someone sent them a letter (or e-mail or whatever) that just read “So many times there isn’t much gold in dem dar hills when the Twins go prospecting.” and some editor was like “Yeah.” and they published it. Thanks Aaron.
- David Laurilla of Fangraphs had a long talk with Kyle Gibson about the art of pitching. Y’know, if you are into that kind of thing.
- Trevor May’s road back to The Show was a long and treacherous one, per the PPress. Just all sorts of feel-goodiness here for all your good feeling needs.
- Two Minnesotans have made it their mission to bring baseball to the small west African nation of Benin.
- In case, like me, after the Escobar trade you’ve just been wallowing around listening to Linkin Park and getting tattoos, here’s a recap of the trades made around baseball.
This week’s random baseball video from my youtube favorites:
Today’s soundtrack is Skate or Die?