Sorry this is late! I sprained my ankle and barfed my brains out last night:
- Mike Berardino made a very, very, very important announcement on Twitter today.
- WILLIANS ASTUDILLO PLAYING SHORTSTOP. Can you imagine? That would probably be the closest we will ever come to having Manny Ramirez as the Twins shortstop.
- Since I know none of you (NONE) are sick of Willians Astudillo yet, I will also mention that Aaron Gleeman just wrote a whole article on him for Baseball Prospectus. Turns out some of the pitchers actually love the way he catches too!
- ESPN 1500’s Derek Wetmore talked about whether the Twins can overcome the Indians next season, because obviously everyone has stopped caring about 2018. What do you think?
- There was a special moment between Young Gardy and, uh, Old Gardy before yesterday’s game (in case you missed it — I did because I was puking my brains out).
- Alright, I’m going to go puke some more I think.