Links are here:
- Here’s a headline to stop your heart: “Twins’ Joe Mauer enters the final week of his ... season”
- Seth Stohs of Twins Daily also wrote about the potential final week of the Mauer era, and if it would be better or worse for Mauer to announce if Sunday really will be his final game. What do you think? I can’t really take it either way.
- The FanSided Phillies site thinks Mauer’s possible retirement makes the Twins a good match to take Carlos Santana off their hands, which is a take about seven inches from the midday sun.
- Speaking of trades, Last Word on Baseball recently revisited the Johan Santana trade, and guess who they think won the trade? Go on, guess!
- An employee at Comerica Park was arrested after a video came out of him spitting on food, which makes me never want to pay an absurd amount of money for ballpark food ever again.
- In case you were wondering, old friend ByungHo Park is doing well back in South Korea, hitting his 40th PARK BANG of the season a few days ago.