- Nick Gordon might be better-known for his musical talent, but he isn’t the only member of the Twin’s organization with a music career on the side. John Curtiss is apparently a country singer-songwriter. He was given the opportunity to perform the National Anthem at Triple-A Rochester’s last game, which is pretty cool.
- The Twins are going to have their a “Fortnite” promotion on Sunday. We’ve mentioned this previously on the blog, but in case you forgot, Trevor May is going to be involved, as he’s also heavily involved in streaming the game. He will be playing in a game with several other apparently well-known players. Call me old and cranky, but I don’t really know how that stuff works. Just that the kids like it.
- At Puckett’s Pond, they looked at the idea of Mitch Garver: catcher of the future. I’m sold on the idea, are you?
- If you remember, a big reason last season’s Twins team was so surprisingly good had to do with their road record. This season’s disappointing squad can look to the same thing — their road record, like their overall record, has regressed significantly.
- But you know who is not disappointing? The Elizabathton Twins, who clinched the Appalachian League title last night for the second year in a row!
Country singers, video game streamers, actual winners (!!) and more,