TODAY IS THE DAY THE MINNESOTA TWINS START SLAYING THE DRAGON
What you missed here at Twinkie Town:
- PLAYOFFS: SooFoo Fan put together a rooting guide for Twins fans.
- PLAYOFFS: Cole breaks down the matchups between the Twins and New York Yankees.
- PLAYOFFS: New kid on the block joseph7823 writes about which batters need to be big along with some keys to the series.
- PLAYOFFS: TeamCrazyMatt asks who could be the Kirby Puckett of 2019.
- PLAYOFFS: Zach wants revenge on the Evil Empire.
- HISTORY: Jonathan and I tag team on a four-part playoff history and it’s kinda depressing for the most part.
- MINOR LEAGUES: Kyle puts together his end-of-season minor league reports, including high-level hitters, low-level hitters, and high-level pitchers so far.
- MINOR LEAGUES: The Twins announced their minor-league position player and pitcher of the year.
- REGULAR SEASON REVIEW: Ben looks back at the depth the Twins have had this season.
- GAME EXPERIENCES: joseph7823 shares bomba experiences from attending Twins games this season.
What you missed around Bomba Territory:
- Jose Berrios is going to start for the Twins tonight in Game 1 of the ALDS.
- Luis Arraez is looking better and is a strong candidate for making the ALDS roster after spraining his ankle this last weekend.
- The Evil Empire has announced their starters for the first the games, and a veteran of theirs will not be on the roster.
- Comcast grew a little heart and will allow customers to watch the Twins-Yankees game tonight through a “free preview” of the MLB Network channel. following the moves of other cable providers.
- HOMER HANKIES ARE BACK except they’re red and kinda like towels, but for a reason
- The New York Post says the series will be a slugfest. Thanks for pointing out the obvious!
- cleveland.com, which covers stuff in Cleveland, Ohio, wonders how long the Cleveland Spiders will be looking up at the Bomba Squad in the American League Central.
- Aaron Gleeman of The Athletic (oh yeah, he’s there now!) breaks down what the Twins need to do to win while Lindsey Adler and Dan Hayes, both also of The Athletic, offers three strengths and three weaknesses for each team. (Both links require subscription.)
What do you like to put in your chili?