Here in the world of Twinkie Town:
- Cooper and joseph7823 graded our 2019 catching corps in our continuation of reviewing the season of 2019 Twins players.
- The Falvine duo was extended through 2024. Cooper takes a look at the past few years and that “w word” that everyone talks about.
- Cooper is a writing machine and discussed which starting pitcher Minnesota should look to definitely add this off season.
- Good news! Jake Odorizzi accepted the qualifying offer from the Twins!
- Wanna wrestle a bear? Apply to be the Twins’ mascot!
- It’s getting to be that time of year where people exchange gifts, and Jonathan introduces us to a great gift idea from our friends at Breaking T.
- TJ brings us news about a Twins affiliate that is on the chopping block as part of MLB’s restructuring plan of the minor league system.
There in the world of Twins Territory:
- Twins prospect Ryan Costello passed away in New Zealand yesterday. Our condolences go out to his family.
- Zack Wheeler, Madison Bumgarner, and Martin Perez have all been linked to the Twins this off season.
- Is Brandon Warne of Zone Coverage backing out of his idea for the Twins to trade Eddie Rosario?
- The Twins need pitchers and are interested in bring back someone that they acquired via trade this past season (and no, thank goodness, it’s not Sam Dyson).
Everywhere in the world of the baseball:
- The Houston Astros pretty much got caught cheating (subscription required).
- If you’re into independent league baseball, the Can-Am League has merged into the Frontier League starting with the 2020 season.
- Also, the American Association announced their 2020 schedule.
Is it okay to play holiday (i.e. Christmas, Hanukkah, etc.) music before Thanksgiving?