- In case you missed it, the Twins made a handful of MiLB depth signings. We already covered Wilin Rosario and Pat Dean here, but there are several others also profiled by Rochester Red Wings PR-man Nate Rowan.
- Sid Hartman pours out some digital ink after discussing the Twins coaching staff with Rocco Baldelli. There is a lot of great insight into the thought process of compiling a staff, but this line stood out to me more than any other, discussing the addition of Tony Diaz as third base coach: “Truthfully, I thought it was a real important thing to add another Spanish-speaking coach to our coaching roster” If that isn’t something we haven’t been talking about for years, I don’t know what is.
- The Minnesota Wild have unveiled their Joe Mauer tribute uniforms. They look pretty slick, and the best part — there isn’t any Kasota Gold!
- The Twin’s Dominican academy has existed since 2017 to serve players who have signed with the team, and will begin moving up the pipeline of professional baseball. The first class just graduated with a high-school equivalency degree. Congratulations to these seven gentlemen for reaching a milestone that many of us take for granted.
- Trevor May, the Twins’ possible 2019 closer, was a guest on the MLB Marathon podcast. They talked about Trevor May stuff, so it should be interesting.
We were given the opportunity to have guest Trevor May on this week's episode. @IamTrevorMay— MLB Marathon (@MLBMarathon) February 5, 2019
-We chat about DJ Trevor
-Taking a glance at the 2019 Twins
-Arbitration & the Market of MLB
and so much more!