- Twins play-by-play guy Dick Bremer almost got in a bar fight with some Bostonians to defend TC Bears honor, which is a worthy cause. He’s cute and I will fight you.
I've prided myself that I've done a good job of not making news off the field. Just had a close call, though. At a restaurant with a bunch of Red Sox fans and they were going on and on about how Wally was the best mascot in baseball. My defense of T.C. almost led to a skirmish.— Dick Bremer (@dbremer_pxp) March 3, 2019
I almost got fingerprinted because of this...... pic.twitter.com/ygEx0aGBhx— Dick Bremer (@dbremer_pxp) March 3, 2019
- The First Out at Third listed some dark horse Cy Young candidates, including our very own ace, Jose Berrios. I don’t have jokes for this, he’s a good picture and I think a solid selection for this list.
- Some weird guy I’ve never heard of put together a retrospective of Byron Buxton’s various swing adjustments over at Twins Daily. Personally I think he needs to bring back the pirouette.
- Jake Cave isn’t ready to go back in the Jake Cave. No word yet on if he’s found a good spot to bury his pirate treasure.
- This happened and our Facebook followers are melting down over it. (Also I’m lacking in creativity today so I need to fill space somehow.)
Twinkie Town's slack channel makes me do dumb things sometimes. pic.twitter.com/ITGo0YQrJ1— Tawny Jarvi (@TawnyFroggy) March 3, 2019
I think it was Hayden’s idea. Blame him when I get fired.