Previously on Twinkie Town:
wrotealotofpostsforusforalivingevaluated the early returns of the Marwin Gonzalez signing. The MarWIN puns I’ve tortured facebook commenters with alone made that signing A+ in my book.
- Not content with just one post he also sandwich arted us some news on the returns of two fan favorites. You probably knew about this already because of yesterday’s game.
- Speaking of that, someone, probably SooFoo, will be recapping it. If I forgot to come back and edit it in when it actually existed, my apologies. Go to the main page and check that out
and comment below about how much I suck.
Elsewhere in Twins Territory:
- Matt Braun over at Twins Daily has his A+ title game on with Kepler Finally Maxing Out.
- It is easy to forgot that baseball players are also human being who don’t just manifest into existence in order to entertain is with balls and bases and sticks. Venezuelan Twins have a lot on their minds these days.
- The STrib thinks having the best record in baseball on May 10th “bodes well.” Dang, that’s some extreme analysis right there.
- Byron Buxton’s career may not have gotten off to the fastest of starts, but he’s here now wowing us daily. Fangraphs looks at that slow rise to stardom.
The Wide World of Baseball:
- Batters are getting hit at a historic rate. FiveThirtyEight looks at why that might be. Is it because grumpy pitchers like to throw at everyone who does anything?
Oh look it is video game music. What an absolute surprise.