Previously on Twinkie Town:
- The Twins...lost a game? That feels weird. And that feeling weird feels even weirder. TeamCrazyMatt did a nice TeamCrazyRecap in case you missed it.
- Past me stole all the good links from current me, so go read yesterday’s Twinkie Town Talk for even more links.
Elsewhere in Twins Territory:
- Human Cuddly Teddy Bear, Jose Berrios joined the advisory board of they Taylor Hooton Foundation, which aims to keep young athletes off of PEDs. How could anyone not just straight up love that guy?
- Betsy Helfland talked to Austin Adams about his long and winding road back to the majors. He’s exactly the kind of story baseball fans are suckers for.
- Jim Souhan massages Twins Pres. Dave St. Peter’s ego. He actually seems like a pretty decent guy and the fact that he’s hoping “ the legacy of my leadership will be transitioning from that old-school, workaholic approach to one that emphasizes more of a work/life balance,” is a very good thing.
Wide World of Bases and Balls:
- If you missed it, Ex-Twin Ryan Pressly set the new record for appearances without allowing a run. And he did it with style.
- Meanwhile in rich people for some reason getting away with not paying for things: Aging Tigers Star, Miguel Cabrera got his child support reduced. Yay?
Today’s sondtrack is inspired by that one guy that mentioned Golden Axe yesterday. Thanks that one guy.