On the last episode of Twinkie Town:
- TJ asked the enemy some questions, which they answered, and they asked TJ some questions in return, which he answered.
- The Twins have some great players on the team, but some are considered underrated. Our very own Cooper examines three of those underrated players.
- Lucas Ailport visits us from our SBNation sister site for the Vikings and offers some reasons as to why two of the bullpens arms deserve some more playing time.
- The team made a roster move that impacted the 40-man roster, and TeamCrazyMatt has the deets for you.
- The Twins started a series against the Rays last night and this is the result of the game.
On the last episode of Twins Territory:
- Byron Buxton was eligible to come off the Injured List yesterday, but did not. A couple Twins beat reporters have the reason why along with info on if Jose Berrios is on track to make his next start. (If you’re a Minnie Miller, click here. If you’re St Paul Saint, click here.)
- Betsy Helfand of the St Paul Pioneer Press has a quick update on Marwin Gonzalez and his injury.
- Fangraphs talks about a Twins pitcher that has a chance of winning the Cy Young Award this year.
- OLD FRIEND ALERT: One former Twins pitcher has called it a career.
On the last episode of baseball:
- MLB.com’s reporters were polled on who should win the Cy Young Award right now.
- Bleacher Report talks about which players need to be traded away from their current teams.
- A United Kingdom town (is that what they call them?) is claiming that it is the birthplace of baseball and that it was borned as early as the year 1749.
What’s your favorite throwback jersey?