Happy Saturday! Sit back, drink the hair of the dog, and catch up with the latest in Twins Territory! (I know I will!)
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?!
- Zach wants you to decide if dongs really do matter to make the playoffs.
- TJ takes the road less traveled and suggests that the Twins trade for an outfielder.
- twinbythebay wrote a FanPost breaking down some more numbers about the Twins’ lack of hitting with the bags juiced.
- The Twins hit their 200th homer last night; James has the recap of the game for you.
WHAT HAPPENED THERE?!
- The Twins are possibly interested in another Toronto Blue Jays reliever.
- ...and also another reliever - a veteran from the Miami Marlins.
- That Stroman-Giles package deal the Twins were in on? Well, it looks like it might probably won’t happen as of right now.
WHAT HAPPENED EVERYWHERE?!
- The New York Mets are apparently looking for a major-league-ready starter to hop into their bullpen as part of a trade for Noah Syndergaard.
- A position player earned a save for the first time in MLB history two nights ago - and for the Baltimore Orioles! Welcome to 2019.
- If Derek Jeter makes the Hall of Fame next year, two current Hall of Famers won’t be in attendance.
WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
If you could play for any team in Major League Baseball that is not the Minnesota Twins, who would you play for and why?