You may have seen when the MVP votes were revealed last night, Eddie Rosario walked away with a lone fifth place vote. This makes absolutely no sense, so we decided to find out more about the person who cast that ballot.
While they wished to remain anonymous, the person who voted Eddie Rosario for MVP has agreed to reveal some details of their life to us. The following tidbits help reveal a picture of the sort of person who would make this vote. They might be literal worst.
- Drives a Ford Pinto
- Favorite Movie: Daddy Day Camp
- Favorite food: Liver and onions
- Considers tire shopping “delightful”
- Alma Mater: University of Phoenix
- Favorite band: Nickleback
- All time favorite ballplayer: Doug Flynn
- Considers the raisins the best part of trail mix
- Exclusively flies United Airlines
- Enjoys playing Monopoly with friends and family
- Puts ketchup on their hot dogs
- Favorite restaurant: Olive Garden
- Packer fan