In recent days at Twinkie Town... (we’ve been pumping out some sweet articles)
- Bob says sorry for predicting the Twins to win only 33 games this season. (Maybe he’ll retract that after the slide this weekend.)
- Do fans need to be worried about our second baseman? Jonathan says... well read his article!
- 2020 bullpen could be best bullpen according to Zach!
- If you haven’t read the breakdown of the Twins issues against the Yanks by TheHans, you need to do so.
- Matt looks at Minnesota’s fourth outfielder and his slow start to the season.
- JohnFoley breaks down the Brew Crew and what to look for during the series.
- DON’T PANIC
- I listened to a podcast for the first time and it wasn’t half bad except it was TJ being all nice with some enemies.
- Ben sees the silver lining at the end of this road trip!
In recent days in Twins Territory...
- Good news and bad news: a return of La Tortuga may be in your future! But it might not rain for some time...
- Dobstache is just so likable, everyone’s writing about him and how great he’s doing.
- Really, though, he’s just so likable, that everyone is really writing about him. (subscription required)
- MLB has cracked down on and tightened COVID-19 protocols, and the Twins have thankfully not needed to make many adjustments.
In recent days in the baseball world...
- A couple of Cleveland players broke some rules and, well, they’re sitting out the next few games.
- Another day, another team getting in fisticuffs with the Astros... breaking rules again...
- The Cardinals’ situation is bad and keeps getting worse.
What is your favorite book about baseball?