Looking in the past here on Twinkie Town:
- The robot that once was Rich Hill is now broken and in the repair shop.
- Our blog overlord wrote a nice piece about the journey of Meat Raffle. It also has some links to some good ol’ content from way back when on this here site.
- Speaking of Meat Raffle, when he was called up, someone was sent down. We call this a “roster move” in the baseball circles.
- The Twins won yesterday, much to the dismay of a drone.
- If you’re into indy-league action, here’s a mini-review of last week’s games and honors in the American Association.
Looking in the past within Twins Territory:
- The drone pilot has not yet been caught as of this morning, but they could face losing their license as well as criminal charges.
- Brandon Warne is back for Zone Coverage, and he took a look at what the early season has revealed for Minnesota.
- Kenta Maeda is one of two original starting pitchers that are not on the I.L. yet! Puckett’s Pond talks about what Maeda has meant to the Twins so far in this short season.
Looking in the past within the baseball world:
- ESPN has released their power rankings!
- Does Robert Manfred hate baseball itself or baseball players?
- The Baltimore Orioles have a new radio play-by-play announcer, and she’s the fourth woman to hold that role for a major-league team. (HEY LET’S GET MARNEY IN THE BOOTH!)
- And, of course, Mike Trout homers in his first at-bat after the birth of his child.
What’s your favorite baseball memory?